A Mile Or So

 I will bring you back home my children.

From places you have roamed.

From doing all the things you thought.

Would fulfill all you sought.


You journeyed far and wide to seek.

The dreams you felt were fair.

But even though you thought you ran.

You were standing on My land.


I promised you that I would be.

All you should ever need.

So here today I cast my nets.

To bring you home to rest.


Yea my children, is my word.

Amen to you I give.

All the milk and honey in.

The place where there


is no sin.


I AM, Oh Israel.

Weep no more.

My children whom I sought.

On wings of love.

Just like a dove.

Shall hear my voice above.


Come home, come home.

My little ones.

My arms are open wide.

I let you go a mile or so.

Now the time has come to know.


The table I have prepared for you.

Is ready and arrayed.

And angels wait to serve you plates.

As you walk through the pearly gates.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair