Be My Sign.

 Oh, beryl stone, of beauty bright.

On wheels beholding, in my sight.

Where you shine, is where I will go.

To places I,


have, yet to know.


Where you stand, is where I will be.

What you purpose, my eyes will see.

Lift me up, on wings of love.

And draw me closer, just like a dove.


Let every counsel of wicked devise.

Be brought to light, through words of the wise.

For scattered fragments, who lost their way.

Will come to the barn, and feast on fresh hay.


My perfect love, pour in my heart.

And paint me with colours, like a master's art.

Touch my lips, with words, so fine.

For tonight, we will sup and drink from the vine.


On mountain tops, far in the east.

Be my sign, if I am least.

Let prolonged days, fail not, with care.

For when we touch, there is no tear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair