Who I was


 My relationship with Jesus, is my number one priority. 

Absolutely nothing is more important than that.

I am consumed by the presence of the Lord, every single day.

Without Him, I am nothing.


Who I was, I am not now.

Where I have been, I travel there no more.

Looking back is not an option.

Looking ahead, is where I am going.


My needs are supplied and my heart is full.

The road I am walking, God is with me on.

Refined like pure gold, is my life and my soul.

Today I can say, the Lord is my ultimate goal.


Neither fame nor fortune, can turn me away.

For my constant companion, is a table prepared.

I eat and I drink, from the vine of my King.

Tomorrow will come and I will shout and sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

A Prayer For You

Like A Babbling Fool