Search Out And Find Me

 Teach me dear Lord, how to wait..

That your blessings for me, might come from my faith.

Arise like the sun and set me aflame..

That I will declare, my salvation is not a game.


Hear me Lord, when I lift up my voice..

That you will know,


my heart doth rejoice.

Gather in the harvest, of the lives I will touch..

For only in You, I can bring in so much.


Speak in my heart, that I will know..

The pathways of mercy and where I should go.

My sanctified temple, is where you dwell..

So humbly I bow and your words I tell.


My Father, My Father.. I run to you..

For I know that your love, will make me like new.

All of my days, I surrender my will..

So that in heaven, I will shout with a thrill.


Particles of weeping, I lay at your feet..

In sorrow and heartbreak, I crawl there to meet.

The answers I seek, you have in your cup..

So pour in my temple and I will drink every drop.


Quicken my spirit, that I may not slack..

The riding on mercy, where there is no tact.

On days when I lay, alone in despair..

Search out and find me and tell me you care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You