My Love On The Cross

 You say you love me, but disobey my commands..

You reject my offer, to be blessed by demand.

Your eyes look upon, the wealth of this world..

As the company of the foolish, dangle you and twirl.


Your words are cheap and not seasoned with salt..

Quicker than lightning, they easily bolt.

Fried are your senses and blazing with glee..

Your thoughts of my kingdom, will not belong to thee.


Confessions are made, till death do you part..

In boundless faith, though your smiles depart.

My love on the Cross, are the silver you hoard..

Destined for failure, for wealth is your god.


Today I am your Saviour, but tomorrow I will judge..

From the vials in heaven, I will hold you no grudge.

What you sow, you will reap..

Your bed you will keep..

Happily ever after, are for those whom I seek.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

A Prayer For You

Like A Babbling Fool