I Walked Through The Exodus

 I am going on a journey, to a far distant land..

To launch out in the deep and do the best that I can.

To touch one lost soul and share the good news..

By the power of the blood, to kneel at the pews.


I purpose in my heart, to see far and wide..

To savour every morsel and to swim with the tide.

An adventure it will be, to the sights I will see..

To shout from the rooftops, at last I am free.


I walked through the Exodus, many lonesome mil


es..

I fed upon tables, all dressed up in wiles.

Through battles and in tears, I persevered by faith..

To see the manifestation, of the God who made me wait.


I pray with every breath, to hear the sweetly sounds..

Of birds making melody, where grace forever bounds.

My bags are all packed and my angel sets ablaze..

The glorious splendor, of the sunset in my gaze.


Oh what rejoicing, in heaven there will be..

When praises unto Jesus, intertwines with me.

I bow in deep surrender, to the owner of my heart..

For with gratitude and honour, I am given a new start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

A Prayer For You

Like A Babbling Fool