He Never Fails

 Christ in me, is the hope I seek..

Wherever I go, I am humble and meek.

Each day I arise, to take up my place..

For I need the Lord's strength, to run this race.


Wayfaring folks, they come and they go..

Like forget-me-not, I plow and I sow.

Though the harvest is ripe, the labourers are few..

But with God's own grace, I will get more than a few.


Likened to the prize, of the call of God..

I take up my cross and I trust in the Lord.

Hidden in my heart, are His promises for me..

So I count myself worthy, that I am set free.


Rain and sun, snow and hail..

 I know my God, will never fail.

His words are spoken, to the depth of my


soul..

Like a rushing wind, I will reach my goal.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

A Prayer For You

Like A Babbling Fool