Defeat Is No Option


 What do you see, when you look at me..

What do you say, about who you created me to be...

Satan said he knows, Jesus and Paul..

But what can he say, about my life and my call...


Promises I make, to the people I meet..

About the days of troubles and the power of defeat.

The unquenchable fire, burning in my heart..

I pray everyday, that it never depart.


Where could I go, that you are not there..

For naked and exposed, are the tales that I bare.

I seek everyday, that I may arise..

So therein my castle, be not in disguise.


You said I am chosen, to be the apple of your eye..

To drink from the well, that would never run dry.

You said I would trod, on scorpions and snakes..

So the warrior in me, could conquer my aches.


Oh that I, will travel and learn..

With bowels of mercy, to capture and yearn.

Forthwith to battle and armed with your strength..

The armies of heaven, will surround me at length.


Woe is me, at times is my song..

When Pharoah is behind me and the sea doth abound.

The rod in my hand, I avail to be blessed..

That defeat is no option and I pass every test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You