Bound To Be A Warrior

 To love you like no other, is my privilege to do..

To sit at your feet and worship at your pew.

I have nothing worth giving, but I give you my heart..

Where mercy speaks boldly, there I am at.


From lips that are blessed, I sing out aloud..

To glory hallelujah, I praise and I shout.

Till the never-ending story, of the Cross has been told..

I will bow in adoration, with my knees on your fold.


Great is your name and greatly to be praised..

From days of my fathers, till your children mend their ways.

I seek to understand, the love of the Lord..

To quicken every moment and not sever my three cord.


Bound to be a warrior, in the army of the King..

My faith and my trust, to you I will bring.

The table of shewbread and the wine in the cup..

I will partake of with gratitude and give thanks as I sup.


Enter in my Father and bend me to your will..

Where eagles dare to soar, I will shine to my fill.

Though trials rise like ashes, my home is in the ark..

So speak to the wind, to ignite every spark.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You