If I Shift My Focus

 A question was asked about why so many deaths..

And inside my head, the answer was already clear.

I replied.. God knows.


The forces of darkness seems rampant and raging..

And I say to myself, all I can do, is trust in Jesus.

Every day the news is pain..

Everywhere there are sights of disdain.


As a believer in Jesus, I can only think about the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living.

"My sheep hear my voice"


.. The Scripture says.

I try to maintain my focus, because that is all God requires of me.

If I shift my focus, the distractions and petty things of this world will influence my decisions.


I counteract the distinctions between good and evil, within the shields of my closet.

I go in desperation before my Lord, because all I need is in His hands.

Therein lies my manifested miracle.


I do not have all the answers, to the questions I am asked..

My hope is in the greater good of God.

I give in surrender, my time here on earth, to the one who chose me and called me to be His own.

If my breath and my foundation were all withholden, even then my heart will belong to the Lamb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You