Come As I Am

 Master, Master, I am coming out of the boat..

I am coming to meet you, with your righteousness as my float.

My faith is so strong and my eyes are on you..

So welcome thou water, my feet on your pew.


My heart is so full, with love that is pure..

And all I can seek, in pain, is your cure.

I yearn as I come, for the deep as a friend..

For without your consent, my life has to end.


Out of the crowd, I stand all alone..

Though darkness and shadows, surrounds all my bones.

Master, you told me, to come as I am..

For a place is prepared, to keep me from harm.


While howling winds, shout cries to the Lamb..

Peace like a river, clothe me with great calm.

The voice of the I AM, says look unto Me..

To maintain my focus, for trust is my key.


Hold tight my hands and do not let go..

For haply my shaking, will block what I know.

Out of the boat and without your shield..

The sharks in the ocean, will attack as I yield.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You