At My Lowest, You Are There

 At my lowest, you are there.

At my highest, I know you care.

When all I see, are clouds of grey..

Your love for me, clears every pathway.


Scenes of discouragement, tamper with my heart..

When struggles and weakness, dictate a new start.

While tears of despair, surround my eyes..

You pick me up and hug me, so I do not need to sigh.


As daybreak beckons, with seeds to sow..

You give me your strength, so my planting will grow.

At times I hold my head and say.. woe is me..

Yet courage and comfort, are my soul's own tea.


Happy am I, when my cupboard is bare..

For a feast is prepared, with my Saviour's own fare.

Quietly in the closet, I enter the vail..

To drink from the fountain, that heals all my ail.


My name is perfection, my name is a prize..

Served on a vessel, without any disguise.

To You I will come, when doom is about..

For the calling of the King, comes forth without doubt.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You