If You Believe In Me

 Where I go, you know..

I have gone to build you, a mansion up high..

That where I am..

There you could be too.


Though I go, I will come again..

For your comforter and friend, will be with you to the end.

If you believe in me, then you will have a home..

For the castle in the sky, will be your cover and your dome.


Feed on my words, while you wait for my return..

And drink from my cup, as you hunger and you yearn.

I will pray to my Father, when you are in need..

To send forth a raven, with bread as a seed.


My promises to you, are yea and amen..

Though the prince of this world, will attack and transcend.

If you put all your trust, where rust cannot find..

I will keep you in safety, with love and with kind.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair