The Garden Of Your Grace

 Draw me into you, Oh lover of my soul..

Your name is an ointment, that is fragrant to my world.

Your love is like a flame, burning in my heart..

Wheresoever you goeth, your voice is as a lark.


Bring me into your chamber and soothe my weathered soul..

While raindrops on my window, sets my toes to curl.

We will make such music, that transcends through time and space..

For when you walk beside me, I will surely win this race.


The upright tents of cedar, will welcome every breath..

As enthralling songs of worship, be cast in heaven's set.

The flowers from your garden, will dress my bed of silk..

For the glory of the morning, will be ushered in like milk.


Leaping on the mountain, like a roe in daze..

The fruit of your own sweetness, will take me through a maze.

Until the break of dawn and the shadows flee away..

Your apple tree my beloved, will fill me as I pray.


Behold, Oh my beloved, I am consumed by thee..

As in the day of gladness, your presence harvests me.

My heart is ever tasting, the wine from your embrace..

Where living waters travel, through the garden of your grace


.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair