I Will Worship As I Go

 My natural tongue, is just not enough..

So I go in my spirit, for by faith I am tough.

Inside my heart, when I speak to the Lord..

All my concerns, I surrender to my God.


Sometimes I seek, but I can't find my way..

So into my closet, I get on my knees and pray.

When I pray


in the spirit, I express my all..

And with overwhelming love, Jesus answers my call.


Lost in the wilderness, fear comes alive..

And the sounds in the silence, takes me deep as I dive.

To be a witness, of the one on the Cross...

I know I must focus, or else I be lost.


While it is day, I must choose where to roam..

For the darkness creeps up, like an underground dome.

The stillness inside, with the absence of peace..

Will not suffocate, the hope of release.


I know I must rise, like a Phoenix from the ash..

In all I must do, in obedience I march.

Where my faith will take me, I do not know..

But verily my portion, will worship as I go.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair