Great Is Your Grace

 You woke me up this morning, because there is work to be done..

To launch out in the deep and speak about your Son.

The Gospel of the Lord, is good news to be shared..

For the sinners on my path, might know the cost of the one who cared.


The thistles and the thorns, are gathered with the wheat..

Vast though they be, they dare not share a seat.

Where the rivers flow, there is life free for all..

But only for the righteous, will their ears heed your call.


Flights of the fancy, in wastage of thought..

Brings forth the trials, where souls can be bought.

Heavy though the task, of the ones who are wise..

But mercy always comes, as a treasure as time flies.


Though I am weak, you say I am strong..

In times of great need, angels are around.

Great is your grace, when patience is so lost..

For in my brokenness, I seek solace at the Cross.


My cup at times is empty and my plate ever bare..

And sustainance eludes me, but I feast on heaven's fare.

When my journey meets tomorrow, I will be with you..

For when you said you chose me, your blood became my due.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair