Fear Is Not For Soldiers

 I will pray to the Lord, to seek His advice..

Through trials and triumphs, I surrender and suffice.

Withholding my words, I bow down in prayer..

For inside my closet, God will give me an ear.


Prosper I will, in case and in deed..

For my portion is risen, from the vine and the seed.

Like the gate of the fountain, though broken in two..

The keeper of the forest, will mend it like new.


Grant me much


favour, that I may prevail..

As fair weathered friends, relieve me of my ail.

Beyond the crystal river, where hope comes to rest..

The locks and the bars, will break from my test.


To build up a wall, in which to be firm..

My understanding beckons, like students in a term.

The house of the mighty, is far above reproach..

For the strength of the servant, comes from heaven's own coach.


Joint of togetherness, by way of the cleft..

Ten times through sorrow, I am not left.

Fear is not for soldiers, who fight with their faith..

For the grace from higher places, will never be too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair