You Know My Story

 You know my story and you hear my song..

You know my weakness and all I do wrong.

You see my tears, when I'm lost in the shadows..

You send me peace, to lie on green meadows.


You are my shelter, to keep me alive..

You are my lover, as a husband to his wife.

You are my shade, on the hot desert road..

You are the lifter up, of every heavy load.


You keep me grounded, when stormy winds blow..

You sweeten my taste buds, for those I don't know.

You are the starlight, when day turns to night..

You raise my faith, to rejoice with delight.


You move the mountains, from out of my path..

You set in motion, the paint for my art.

You pull the plug, to let out the drought..

You assign angels, to protect me from doubt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair