You Are My Song

 When I think of giving up..

You are my strength and stay.

When my back is against the wall..

I lean on you.

Where fire breathing dragons surround me all the day..

You are there to shelter me..

And tell me I am okay.


You pick me up..

You lay me down.

When things go wrong..

You are my song.

When I am lost..

You find me out.

When I need a friend..

You are with me till the end.


You never say, I am defeated.

You never say, I am not worth your time.

You speak with words, to comfort my soul.

You say that I, will never fail.


Oh Oh Oh Lord.

When I'm bound by chains and bars.

You break me out, with your song.

Without you, I am lost for good.

Without you, I am misunderstood.

Walk with me, oh blessed Lord.

For in you, I am not alone.


When I am down and left in need..

You give me bread, to sit and eat.

When struggles weigh me out all day..

You say my heart, will be okay.

For all the times, I neglect to pray..

And I am bound, by right of way..

You say I am, your precious child.

You say I am, not defiled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair