To Do God's Will

 I made up my mind, a long time ago..

To accept Jesus as my Lord and choose the way I should go.

My choices in life, is not about you..

For on judgment day, I must answer for my due.


I was not born, to follow the crowd..

And I was not told, that I cannot be loud.

In all that I do, the Lord I must please..

So I strive in my purpose, to set captives at ease.


You may not like, the life that I live..

But you are not alone, in your pursuit of what I give.

I am not


here, to find favour from man..

But to do God's will and obey His command.


To be alive in this world, is a privilege to me..

For in my daily walk, I will always be free.

From the moment I awake, till the time I lay my head..

I know that I know, I will always be fed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair