Thus Saith The Lord

 Like a lizard on the wall, you will crawl all your days.

You will stay in defeat and wallow in your ways.

Deep in the night, you will hear screams for flight..

As the forces of evil, come at you with might.


I am defended, by the armies of grace.

When battles are raging, there are angels in haze.

Your kindred spirit, is not blessed like mine..

For the defender of my life, is never unkind.


Lustful you are, for the treasures beneath.

While heat from the flames, be your dwindling seat.

Thus saith the Lord, to His child that I am.

I am more than a conqueror and He is the Lamb.


Destined for greatness, I will always be.

While deep in the pit, darkness you will see.

While you sup from richness, I feast on bread.

But glory hallelujah, I will not be dead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair