Patterned Ink

 One day while I was walking, I met a man who shone..

To look upon his face so bright, was worth more than the sun.

My eyes beheld and fear took hold, for I had never seen..

The glory of the Lord Most High, on grasses filled with green.


I fell upon the ground as dead, for witnessing this grace..

And was entrapped in tangled thoughts, away from beds of lace.

Like feathered dust upon my skin, I felt a gentle touch..

With a hallelujah's kiss of light, my heart beat in a rush.


I heard a voice, like angels harp, declaring to my soul..

Fear not my child, for I am first and, last upon this world.

I am He that liveth and was dead,


for the children were so blind.

But to you I come, for I live and reign and you must write the sign.


The privilege with patterned ink, to set seal what I heard..

In evanescence to the Lamb, to capture every word..

Though opportuned with worth divine, I trembled at this course..

I held onto the hand of love, for without Him, I was lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair