My Destiny Is Not On Earth

 Every day, I try my best..

Every day, there is another test.

Every day, I rise to share..

The fruits I have, from trees that bear.


Sometimes I look, but do not see..

For clouds surround, what is hidden from me.

When I pray, in my secret place..

I ask the Lord, for overflowing grace.


In times of doubt, I often weep..

For frustration comes, like dust to sweep.

Yet to hear, the voice of God..

Is more th


an I, could thank the Lord.


Heaven sent and heaven bound..

I have travelled, where faith is found.

Kindness speaks, though loud at times..

But in all I do, I hear bells with chimes.


Perhaps one day, when Glory comes..

I will know, the taste of plums.

My destiny, is not on earth..

For my bed of lace, is full of worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair