In God I Trust

Today I rise and I break free..

Today I speak, the Blood over me.

Today I pray, in Jesus name..

Today I will not, be the same.


My scars, my tears, my flaws, my pain..

I lay it all, on the altar's g


ain.

To know that I, am blessed by God..

Is more than sufficient, to break my discord.


My heart says, I must choose to go..

To places I, have yet to know.

Beyond the vail, where angels dwell..

I must be, with a priestly bell.


In God I trust, for life and limb..

For His best, is never dim.

Where HE leads me, I will go..

To cast my net, with seeds I sow.


More and more, the battles come..

But I must rejoice, with songs I hum. 

While I live, I will not sway...

For grace surrounds me, when I pray.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair