I Live In The Word

 I will praise my way, through webs of deceit..

For in my tongue, there is power to defeat.

I will rise up early, at the dawn of the day..

And surrender my life, to the Lord as I pray.


I will learn to do well, as I walk through the storm..

To cut through the forests, where I am kept warm.

Though my home may be broken and my heart has ache..

I will overcome my fears and sleep, as angels bake.


I will ease me of my adversaries and they will watch me win..

For with power and with might, I am forgiven of my sin.

I will thread upon scorpions and pray not in vain..

To behold the sanctuary, of what will be my gain.


Though bruised from the wounds, of those I called friend..

I will dance and rejoice, till glory has no end.

Light as the wool, I will fly like a bird..

For heaven is my home and I live in The Word.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair