I Am Ordained As A Daughter

 I will sit at your feet and pour out my heart..

I will bow because of mercy and acknowledge you from the start.

I will surrender my all, to the one who lov


es me most..

I will shout to the world, that in God I make a boast.


Though I weep like raindrops, as it pours from the sky..

Though I come to you a sinner, but you don't ask me why..

Though I cast all my cares, onto your nail scarred feet..

I will speak the name of Jesus, every day of the week.


From far I will come, just to stand next to you..

From days of being rejected, now your Blood have cleansed me through.

From before I was created, in the secrets of my mother..

I am ordained as a daughter, for you are my Father.


I will go where you send me and I will give of my best..

I will set the right example and I will pass every test.

I will put my faith in Jesus and believe in His Word..

For my manuel for life, will forever lift my load.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair