Beneath The Moonlit Sky

I will keep you locked away in my heart. For the passage of time, might manifest thoughts and passions of another time.

I will sit out in the sunshine and embrace the sweet fragrance, of a long and hopeless love.
Beneath the moonlit sky, I should inhale your scent, though lost in the valley.

With kindness, I shall look back upon yesteryear and hope with inclination, to penetrate

the depth of my love for you.

Where once I stood on the threshold of dreaming... Now I seek to reminisce about days of old.

My memory perhaps, might grow dim, as tomorrow comes ever so softly. Yet henceforth and even forevermore, I shall marvel at the embraces of feather-like touches and soft, subtle smiles.

Therein lies my substance, while I embark on destiny's preludes. Favoured well, be my fortune, as I kiss the tales of time and tide. Into my cup, I shall pour my passion, for here it must come to a close. I bid you adjure, as I count the yearnings of your heart  within my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair