My Enough, Is Not Enough

 My enough, is not good enough..

To express my love and appreciation, for all that you have done for me.

Though I give you my heart, on a silver platter..

My insides say, it is not good enough.


I wish everyday, I knew the right words to say..

To paint you a picture, from my heart to convey.

In hunger I would go and rest in your love..

Because your presence, fits me like a glove.


My enough, is not enough..

For deep in the darkness, my struggles are rough..

When my ship is sinking, I pray for your sail..

To guide me through, every path that


fail.


Though I get on my knees and I cry, to you Lord.

I desperately need, a much stronger cord.

What I have to give, I wish it was more..

For my enough, is not enough.


As I sing in the midst, of valleys and hills..

I yearn for my soul, to be swallowed in thrills.

I wish my enough, was good enough..

To show you Lord, how I love you much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Like A Babbling Fool