The Secrets In Planting

 Since birth I was told, I am called to be wise...

To follow after righteousness and not wear a disguise.

That the God on the mountain, is the God in the plain..

And wherever He leads me, I will always be in gain.


The process of milk, I drink from His cup...

To strengthen my bones, so I wouldn't drop.

By day and by night, a feast is prepared...

So I am sustained, by the Lord's own bread.


As I journey from Gilgal, to Jericho Road...

I ponder


to myself, about the seeds that were sown.

The secrets in planting, with words from above...

Began manifesting, like God's gentle dove.


Though bleeding profusely, at the side of the road...

I lifted my voice and cried... HELP ME OH LORD.

Upon my poor body, like Gilead's balm..

Came the nail pierced hands, of The Lion and The Lamb.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair