The Day Is At Hand

 Oh remnant, Oh remnant, I am calling you hither.

The time is drawing closer, may your heart not wither.

The day is at hand, so tarry no more.

Your homeland awaits, so take heed to the core.


From the east and the west, from the north and the south.

I will gather my children and tell them what I am about.

Before my arrival, I must bring in my sheep.

For the enemy is lurking, to destroy you as you sleep.


The owner of your reins and the comfort of your home.

Stands at attention, in welcome from where you roam.

Like the eagles that fly and soar up to the sky....

So my dear children, you need to kiss this world goodbye.


Soon I will come and gather those I've called.

And fill every cup, with wonder that was stalled.

Be sure of your name, is written in my book.

For as you sleep tonight, you might not get a second look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair