Talk To Those Inside

 Ask the people in my home, who I am everyday.

For they are the ones, who see me walk along the way.

They know if my fruits, are ripe for the harvest.

And they know if it's rotten and I live as a pest.


Talk to the ones, who see me behind closed doors.

For they can tell you stories, of the battles and the wars.

If I dress to impress, or wear armour of gold.

They are the ones, who can tell you, if to the Kingdom I am sold.


Talk to my wheel, inside every wheel.

For they are the voices, who hear if I am real.

Listen to their words, as they unfold every line.

Of who I am within, when we all sit and dine.


Talk to the ones, who dry my tears away.

And help me be strong, when Satan sends a stray.

They are the people, who see the real me.

And know if my home, is a place where I am free.


Talk to the ones, who know how deep I go....

For in prayer I cry out, for mercy yet to know.

They are the ones, who stand by my


side.

To encourage me in worship, as I kiss this world goodbye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair