One Day At A Time

 Where could I go, but to the Lord....

When I'm told what I do, is making you bored...

I give of my best, but there are mountains to climb...

But I will endure to the end and take one day at a time.


I know what I do, is in alignment to You...

And the love of the Lord, must make you like new.

But the beating of your heart, is not from above...

So I wait by faith, like Noah with the dove.


To make a difference, is what I was told...

For everywhere I look, there is nothing but cold.

I go where I'm sent, to do the Lord's will...

And listen to the voice, that says, be still.


The life that I live, I live for the Lord...

And the time I am given, there must be no discord.

Tomorrow may never, be mine to see...

But to die or to live


, I will always be free.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair