Jesus Is The Way

 I am desperately in need of Thee.

For I cannot function and be, who I am called to be.

Without divine favour, in all that I do.

My life will be a mess and I will never be like new.


The grace of the Lord, is sufficient for my soul.

For with it I stand, as a lion to be bold.

The gathering of saints, will one day be manifest.

So I pray for you all, to be wise and pass each test.


What shall we say, when we stand before the Lord?

To account for our choices and talk about our God..

The journey of each day and the world we call home.

Will all stay together, if we choose to forever roam.


Often we will say, as we preach the Word of God. 

To repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord.

There are those who take heed and those who turn away.

But on the day of judgment, all will know,


Jesus Is The Way.


There are five who are wise and five who are not.

There are those who are chosen and those as the wife of Lot.

Choose this day who be God, for death might come tonight.

So while you are breathing, make your calling and election right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair