If You Don't Believe

 I can tell you all about Jesus and why He came on earth.... And I can say He shed His Blood, so that you could know your worth... But it is your choice to believe, the words that I say.

I can speak and declare, healing in your bones.... And ask the Lord to guide you and protect you from all stones..... But if you don't believe, in the power of His name.... You are the one, who will be filled with shame.

I can give you a Bible, with everything therein. So the words that are written, can cleanse you from all


sin.... I can show you every line, about the promises of God... But if you don't believe, you will live in nothing, but discord.

I can tell you, Jesus loves you... And I can tell you that He cares... I can bring you wine and roses... from His orchard and His wares... But all that I do, will not melt your stone cold heart... If you don't believe, that in Jesus, you will have a brand new start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair