I Will Live And Not Die

 The food of my faith, is the hearing of the Word.

In all that I do, in all that is heard.

I am most unworthy, to question God's great plan....

But everyday I rise up, for His Word says I can.


Precious are the plans, the Lord has for me.

For underneath His arms, I am sheltered as can be.

Every place I go, it was given un


to me.

From the wilderness and desert, to the Hills where eagles be.


I remember being lost and thought I couldn't be found.

And I cried day and night, for in chains I was bound.

Then a voice gently whispered, be strong and not afraid.

For I will never leave you and will always be your aid.



There's a scarlet line in my window, for the promise to be seen.

And the place whereon I stand, is as holy as is clean.

I will live and not die, for my house is not on sand.

For the blowing of the trumpet and the shout, will take this land.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair