I Gave You A Will

 I have your blessings, covered in My hands...

And I smile and rejoice, at the cutting of your bands.

My heart is overwhelmed, for I love you so much...

But you don't even see Me, or hunger for my touch.


I send you My rain, to wash you like new...

And I water your grass, with My morning dew.

I give you abundance, to share with your friends. 

But you fill up your barns, with greed till it


ends.


I look down from heaven and I ache in My heart...

For I long to embrace you and give you a new start.

All that I promised and destined for you...

Is not enough to make you, reject the worldly cue.


I sent My only Son, to die on the Cross....

So every drop of Blood, could purity the lost.

I gave you a will, to choose who you serve...

But with tears in My eyes, you will get what you deserve.


As much as I blow, my breeze upon you...

To cleanse you from dust and make you like new.

I cannot make your heart, beat as My own...

And one of these days, you will reap what you have sown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair