His Supernatural Touch

 I listen to my heartbeat and I think of the Cross...

And I say to myself, I once was so lost.

You took upon yourself, every burden and fate.

And gave up your life, so I wouldn't carry any weight.


The cost of the Cross, I cannot ever repay....

And the sacrifice You made, on the wood as you lay...

Were the granting of freedom, from inside my prison bars..

And healing me from, all my sickness and scars.


Once upon a time, I was destined for hell...

Because everything within me, I thought was so well.

But God in His mercy, did not want me to go.

So He sent His only Son, to keep me from woe.


The life I now live, I live for the Lord.

And pleasing Him only, I do as His ward.

It is not for you to know, why I love Him so much.

For


all I can remember, is His supernatural touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair