Deeper Depths

 I sit on my porch and I feel the warm breeze.

And I think to myself, serving Jesus is an ease.

To obey the commands, that were written in stone.

Is more than sufficient, to give strength to every bone.


I often ponder, about the workings of the heart.

For transformation comes, and there it shall start.

I try to understand, how much Jesus really cares.

But every word evades me and I am overcome with tears.


Thy word have I kept, very close to my heart.

For in times of trouble, it is my chariot and ch


art.

Sometimes in great distress, I think of my freewill.

But now and forever, Jesus is my still.


If during my lifetime, I can spread the love of God.

And touch just one soul, to accept Him as their Lord.

I know that the chain, of taking baby steps.

Will all work together, in going deeper depths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair