As I Walk Through The Valley

 You are the apple of my eye and the air that I breathe.

And in the morning when I awake, I am more than complete.

I know by your grace, I will fulfill my course.

For I am destined to succeed and will forever be a boss.


I choose YOU in the morning and I choose YOU in the night.

For I walk ever boldly, by faith and not by sight.

From your cup I will drink and pour into others.

For to save a soul today, will be less in Satan's clutters.


Before I was formed, in the heart of the womb....

I was called to be bold and come out of the tomb.

A warrior in battle, to fight and defend...

Is my earthly purpose, till my time comes to an end.


As I walk through the valley, of the shadow of death.

I will overcome all evil, for my needs will be met.

A stranger I may be, as I sojourn in this land.

But if you come against me, I will eradicate every plan.


I am meek in my person, but matchless in my stride.

In all that I do, every door opens wide.

Up I will rise and remember who I am.

For with Jesus


on my side, I will be soothed with Gilead's Balm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair