Angels Bake My Bread

I shall flourish like the grass, on a cool summer's day.
For the dew up in heaven, will give water when I pray.
More than a conqueror, I was promised I would be.
To win every war, for by faith I would see.


All the day long, I am challenged to be weak.
And corrupt like a chain, are those I do not seek.
My flesh and my heart, are not always like a board...
But I

will always be a green olive tree, planted in the house of the Lord.


I will increase in riches and prosper in the world.
For the wealth of the unjust, is laid for me in gold.
I am guided with great counsel, to make my enemies flee.
For the God of my salvation, shed His Blood for me.


I am not a castaway, or uninvited guest.
For where my Saviour is, I am blessed above the rest.
The licking of the dust, is not my feast prepared.
For Jesus plants the wheat and angels bake my bread. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair