An Effervescent Love Affair


When the Spirit of the Lord descends upon me, I am no longer Me. I am transformed into a royal robed instrument, adorned in the essence of worship. 

I can feel the Presence of the Lord, as HE moves within my soul, drawing me deeper and deeper into HIM. The depth of my heart transcends like a melody, whereby I cry... Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty.

My worship becomes groanings that cannot be uttered, as I enter into the Holiest of Holy. It is just my Father and Me, in the secret place, of an absolute, effervescent love affair.

The clovenness of my tongue, bears record of what I am saying. My voice is lifted.... My hands dance.... My belly yearns.... My heart aches. The different languages bursts forth and I cry... Mercy Me.

Who am I without You Lord.... 
Who am I without You.....
Every hour, of every day, for the rest of my life, I am Yours.
Withholding nothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair