Someday When Glory Cometh

 You might scroll past my blog, because I write about the Lord. 

But you must understand, that He is my God.

In all that I do, I give reverence to His name.

For without Him beside me, I will die in my shame.


You might look at me with scorn and think that I am weak.

But what you do not see, are my heartbeat, when I speak.

There's a hunger deep inside me, that you might never have.

And I am desperate for Jesus, to cover me with salve.



Your arrows may fly past, with power and with might.

But nothing you can do, could hide me from His sight.

My life I give to God... and all that I am.

For in this pilgrim's journey, in the storm, He is my calm.


The life that I have, is not mine to keep.

For in this day and hour, I depend on grace to leap.

Someday, when Glory cometh, by faith, I will be gone.

So set your house in order, drink new wine... and be reborn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair