Papa God

 Oh my Papa...

You are my shining star.

Though the world slay me...

Yet will I rise.


I will remember that I am your merchandise, and I am unbreakable.

When the wolves come, all they will feast upon, are grave- clothes of yesterday.

Though their damnation slumbers not, my heart shall not fear.

For there will come a righteous flood...

To eradicate every evil bud.


I am not from Sodom land.

And on Gomorrah, I do not stand.

I lay my head, in peace and sleep.

For Papa God, is my righteous keep.


Faithful is HE, who calls my name.

And ignites my candle, with a burning flame.

To know the God, who sees my heart.

Is worth it all, and not depart.


I tarry for the days ahead.

When angels serve and make my bed.

This journey now, might bring some pain.

But Hallelujah, for all I gain.


Papa God, my heart you hold.

My life preserver, since days of old.

In all I do, I honour You.

And say Thank You, for making me new.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair