Mercy Found Me

 This year was not the easiest. It was challenging. It was frustrating. It was joyous. It was overwhelming. It was sadness personified...... But throughout all the difficulties, God's M


ercy kept me. His grace was always more than sufficient. His peace passed all my understanding.... and more importantly, I LIVED.

The sound of the new dawn breaking, awoken me, every single morning. I stood up strong, in the midst of adversity and conquered every chapter of challenging circumstances. I overcame battle scars and took up my cross day by day and followed Jesus. 

There were days, I couldn't make it. Days I hungered for a taste, of what was indeed good. Days I kept banging on desperation's door..... And days,  I struggled to keep my spiritual eyes open. I got kicked.... I got stabbed.... I was beaten.... I was lonely. But Mercy found me. Mercy filled me. Mercy willed me to rise.... and Mercy was my faith. 

Though you see me fading, know that I am not invisible. Though you see me falling, know that I will always rise. Though you see me weak, know that I am strong. Though you see me crying, know that joy will always come for me. Though you see my cup empty, know that I will always have to drink. 

I am the daughter of the Most High God. 

I am destined to win.

I am a warrior in the kingdom of God. 

I am where Mercy is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair