Mercy Comes

 You put my broken pieces back together, when I feel I am falling apart.

When I think I can't go on, you keep pushing me to the finishing line.

On the days when I am weak and worn, mercy comes, to make me strong.

Like a flood that fills my soul, I am guided to reach my goal.

Though the sweetness of the morning dew, seems all placid on my lips..... every drop of heaven's kiss, reminds of my eternal bliss.

At times I may be tied with chains, but grace keeps breaking down the pain.

When peace escapes and I fall down, love surrounds me and I am not bound.

Within, without, my comfort comes.... and feathers gently like a dove.

My cross I carry on my back..... to follow Jesus, without slack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair