Jesus Never Failed Me Yet

 Where can I go in secret, that I cannot be seen....

What can I take with me, that you can never know....

Who will walk beside me, to guide me into the unknown....

And who will watch over me, when I need to rest my weary head....


There is nothing hidden about me, that You cannot see Lord.

There is no voice inside my head, that YOU cannot hear.

When I travel alone, I remember that I am not alone.

For the Holy Spirit is my shadow...

Going in and out with me.


Living below, in this old sinful world.

I know I cannot make it, if God is not right there.

My fears and faith of what is coming.

Might be my matchless steps.

But glory Hallelujah...

 Jesus never failed me yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair