I Trust In God Almighty

 I make declarations and say unto the Lord.

That everyday I stand, just like a three-cord strand.

I speak from my heart and express in words so sweet.

That all of my days, I will sit at Jesus feet.


In hope of fulfilling, the dreams that I have.

I strive to make my calling, my balm and Gideon's salve.

At times I make a mess and I fall away from grace.

But then I get up and toward the east, I face.


My joy and comfort comes, in my pursuit of the King.

As I hear the church bells ringing and the host of angels sing.

The path that I walk, may not be for all to know.

But on my way


to Calvary, I am armed with shield and bow.


I trust in God Almighty, to teach me as I go.

For there are things much needed, for me to learn to sow.

I keep my heart wide open, so I can be so filled.

With favour, faith and fortune, to equip me in my skill.


I try to run with patience, but sometimes I need rest.

To find the strength to press on and overcome each test.

Where others dare to tarry, while visions are to know.

I look to God Almighty, so I might start to grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair