I Forgive You

 In the blink of an eye, you can loose everything you love.

Everything you hold dear to your heart.

Everything you have worked hard to achieve.

All your earthly possessions.... 

The things that are worth much more than gold.... 

The sentimental value of legacies passed down from generations.

The smiles... the tears.... the touch.... the passion.... the sweat... the love.

The things you perhaps took for granted..

 The things you thought would always be there.


It hurts.... 

It leaves you breathless.

You are broken.

You are discouraged.

You are disconnected.

You feel lost.

You feel defeated.

You ask God WHY.....

 You scream, you shout...  you feel weak.

You have nothing... except the clothes on your back.


Where did the love for each other go....

Where did the... Love your neighbour as you love yourself go....

Where did the hate come from...


Do you not know that I am on my knees, in pain....

Do you not see, the cost of what you have done....

Where is the love of Jesus in your heart....

Don't you know that I have no place to call home... because of you....


But Oh, that I will rise.

Mercy will keep me, all the days of my life.

Strength will sustain me, though I am weak.

Courage will find me, though I feel lost.

Comfort will wrap me, though I am broken.

Grace will be sufficient for me, though I have nothing.

Jireh will provide for me, though I am empty.

Rapha will heal me, though I am in pain.

Shammah will be with me, though I feel alone.

Nissi will be my banner, though I am not seen.


You didn't take me out... though you tried.

I will arise and fulfill my destiny.

I will be more than a conqueror.

I will get back what you took away from me.

You thought you had me bound.... but you didn't know that Jesus set me free.

I will be blessed double for my trouble... in front of your face.

Because who I am, is a child of the Most High God.

I FORGIVE YOU......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair