Every Bright Star

I have many acquaintances, but very few friends.
And the ones in my circle, are there to the end.
In good times and bad, I know they are there.
So I raise a hallelujah, because they are rare.

My wheel inside the wheel, were all destined as mine.
Through mountains and valleys, they have always been kind.
When favour comes calling, or doors remain closed.
They speak with authority, against all my foes.

Bountiful in splendor, are their treasures on high. 
For destiny to cover me, was their command from the sky.
Miles apart we may be, in the nature of life.
Yet pleasures of purpose, draws us closer, without strife.

In the plan of the Lord, for my circle to unite.
Came vessels of gold and raiment, so white.
With love in my heart, for all that we are.
I pray the name of Jesus, over every bright STAR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair