And Live

 Where you are, is where my treasure is. You are my happiness. You are my joy. You are my shining star. You are my perfect love. My breath.... my strength..... my song.

You are my anchor, when the seas are rough. My calm, in the storm. The bearer of my burdens. The peace within my soul. When I feel overwhelmed by the cares of life, you are my rock.

Without you, I am lost. Without you, I am forever defeated. 

Who am I, without you?

You are my passover. You are my password. You are my passion. You are my Miracle-Grow. Where can I go, that you cannot find me? 

You came to find me, when I was lost. You stand beside me, when I am alone. You are my dining table. My feast. My cup. My wine. You are my fondest, most beautiful memories. You are my first love.

When I think of the goodness of God, I bow. I cry. I scream. I shout. I dance. I rejoice. Nothing else matters to me, but you Lord. I am living below, in this sinful world, for just a moment. For just a heartbeat. My time here is like a fresh breeze. 

Someday I will fly away. Someday I will weep, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. Someday I will inhale your scent. Someday I will


behold your beauty. 

Oh, what a glorious day that would be. To cross over Jordan. To be transformed. To be renewed. To walk on streets of gold. To taste of your goodness. To look upon your face.... AND LIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair